Summary: Prepare yourself to experience Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties - the next chapter in the acclaimed Age of Empires III series from Big Huge Games and Ensemble Studios.
The Asian Dynasties brings the triumph and turmoil of some of history's greatest Asian civilizations to stunning life. Wielding the symbolic power of immense Wonders of the world, lead the armies of China, India or Japan in a struggle for dominance against the European powers, or against each other. Crush opponents with ranks of new military units, such as the Chinese Flame Thrower, the Indian Siege Elephant, or the fierce Japanese Shogun. Or play the role of master diplomat, and befriend your allies at the Consulate, biding your time and building a force of foreign weaponry that will topple your enemies. In Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, players use the might of the East to bring the world to its knees.
Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties adds three new civilizations, 15 monumental Asian Wonders, the new Export resource, new random maps, three five scenario-campaigns that feature all new Age of Empires III characters, Eastern native tribes, and a wealth of exciting new Home City content.
[LINKS UPDATED - 19-FEB-08]
1) Download the original game thats 21 rar files
2) You should have winrar installed on your computer
3) select all 21 files then right click it to extract to 1 folder
4) Use daemon tools to upload the bin file from the extracted folder or u can burn the bin files on the cd .
5) there are 3 bin files that means u have to mount in daemon or burn all 3 files
6) Now run setup dfile from main cd that you have burnt or mounted thru daaemon tools
7) it will ask for cd key which u will find in the extracted folder in step 3
Cool install the game dont run it
9) Now from step 3 in the foldr file look for file( aoe3-112-english) run this file as it will patch to updated version
10) Now u can run the game from the game cd u have burnt or the mounted image from daemon.
11) If u do not want to use either daemon or the actual cd burnt to run the game do the following
12) In the folder tat u extracted in 3rd step u will find a rar file called AgeOfEmpires3v1.12NoCDFixedexeEng .Extract the file
13) Copy the age3.exe from this folder to the folder the game was installed by default it would be c:\Program files\microsoft game\age of empires 3\
14) it will overwrite the original age3.exe file now u can run the game without actual cd burnt or daemon rules
15 ) repeat the same steps with the expansion file (the cd key for dynasty is
KDJMG-PF9JB-BYQ3V-H697Q-CWGHC and for warchief it is RLD12-XTBWA-RLD13-MDFKA-RCTJP)
16) sit back and enjoy the game thanking the uploader
Alternatively use power ISO or similar to extract the files from the bin and cue files and put them into 1 folder (all three discs). And run the setup from disc 1 from that folder. Each time it asks to insert next setup disc, just point it to that folder. You need min 4-5gb of space to use this method.
Installing with Damon tools has the advantage of being able to take the disc out when you're not playing it (saving hdd space)
It's probly worth noting if you're gonna use the hdd install method, install it to a different drive from your operating system hdd ( i.e. not drive 'c')
Hope this helps.
Please say thank you if you use our links