Now you can ride your music -- Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose. You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.
- Improved performance (especially for Mono characters)
- Improved score potential of Mono characters
- Updated strategy guide
- Sharper track turns
- Restored Pointman hint arrows
- Added Loading progress bar during startup
- Eliminated scoreboard waiting
- Added X360 dual stick Double Vision support
- Improved performance
- Stability fix on song restart
- Fixed disappearing cursor bug
- Refreshes track graphics after a minimize
- Spotlight finish now requires an elite character
- Performance improvements
To play with The Orange Box Soundtrack, after the character selection window you'll see folder The Orange Box
Release detail: http://katt.it/58c82a
Before installing, be sure to back up your whole installation directory. Who knows if there will be some problems? Some users are reporting problems with logging in, and some others say it fixed their problem. So try if you want to, but make sure you backup your installation directory.
How to play:
After installing Daemon Tools from link given below, (after the restarting etc.) double-click the shortcut. You should see a new icon on your desktop tray, right-click it. Get your mouse over "Virtual CD-DVD ROM" and move your mouse over to Device 0:[x]. Finally, click "Mount Image" and select the .cue file that you have extracted from my upload. The installer will start, and you can use this method for all games out there (Note that .cue file WON'T WORK without .bin file.)
DAEMON Tools Lite v4.12.3 32/64 Bits (with SPTD 1.56)
http://rapidshare.com/files/109856218/daemon4123-lite.exe or just google it.
Please thanks/vote to encourage more like this